Saturday, September 20, 2008
Circus Circus
Kate went to see the circus with Nana, Papa Drinkard, Daddy and I last week. To date she is still talking about the trapez and how the clowns climbed the poles straight up to the top. She continues to list with her fingers as she states out loud in order the animals she saw. Phants, puppies, tigers-big cats, zees, one, two, three, four, . . . Occassionally you will hear a little growl when she gets to tiger. She talks about the humongo cannon that shot fireworks. Fireworks being one of Kate's favorite "hobbies" to watch this must have really been super exciting for her. I think Kate od'd on cotton candy and root beer that night. She will be telling us all about the circus for weeks. So, here's to the circus hats that are too tall and won't stay over your eyes, but if you try to adjust the hat on Kate's head, prepare to be scolded with an I can do it all, NO MAMA! No!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment